I wrote this about a year ago and i am still going through the most unbelievable situations in my life. I am 29 now… i am truly ready for whatever is to happen to come.. I WANT TO HELP YOU!
i know i must be patient, and i will. If you are reading this and know about networking… please send them my way! What topics would you like me to cover? Anyways… introducing… me 🦄
So Christina has been having difficult times. I swear on everything my soul is at a spiritual war. My heart truly believes I am here on this earth to do big, miraculous things in the name of YHWH but my flesh is like you ain’t gonna do nothing significant, you’re just a little girl stuck in Alabama.
True that, but one day, not tomorrow or probably even this year I will no longer be stuck and I WILL do some revolutionary things. Still figuring all that out but ya know what? Out of my 28.4 years of living this is what I know to be absolute true facts about life, the world, humans, and myself
1. God is real. Like for real. Believe or not, one of these days you will see. “…For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told” Habakkuk 1:5
2. Love is all or nothing. You either do or dont. Don’t waste people’s time if you know that you don’t plan on spending forever with them and loving them even when they are wrong. “Love is patient, love is kind, it does not envy, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs” 1 Corinthians 13: 4-5
3. I’ve had more bad days than good ones. I bet that blows your mind because I stay smiling and positive (97% of the time, I’m human. I think) but I know that every single horrible thing that has happened to me was to prepare me for my future . “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.” 2 Corinthians 1:3
4. I’m a freaking genius and school only contributed like 10% of the knowledge I have. I love to read and observe life how it is. I can testify that my life is nothing but what the common folk would say is impossible, very possible. I grew up on both sides of the traclass. I was raised with a silver spoon but I ran and ruled the streets. “The spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisons, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those grieve in Zion- to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor.” Isaiah 61:1-3
5. I don’t like being called a Christian because I believe religion is the #1 way to step back from what the real truth is. I’m a soldier of Jah’s army. “I am a servant of this gospel by the gift of God’s grace given me through the working of his power. Although I am less than the least of all God’s people, this grace was given to ME: to preach to the Gentiles (yous guys) the unsearchable riches of Christ, and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created ALL things.” Ephesians 3: 7-9
6. I cuss and I listen to secular music and always will. First of all, who even decided cuss words are cuss words? Man? I won’t even go into detail how I feel about this. I’m am English major…I have read the dictionary. It’s a word. A mere word. And cuss words definitely vary all over the world and honestly in this day and age maybe being real and not changing who I have always been will make my purpose more effective because I can still be the gangster that I am and be chosen. You can too! And I’m a musician and after God it’s my most favorite thing in the world. Music saved my life. And I love every type and genre. I love to perform music (I can play pretty much every instrument). God has definitely spoke to me through songs that weren’t “Christian”. God can do anything and everything. It’s foolish to even think that even in the worst of situations God can’t change it in an instant or be there. “To the chosen lady and her children whom I love in the truth- and not I only, but also all who know the truth because of the truth, which lives in us and will be with us forever ” 2 John 1:1
7. I am loved. There hasn’t been not one single day in my life somebody didn’t tell me that they loved me. “May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word.” 2 Thessalonians 2: 16-17
That’s all I know so far. And that’s good enough for me. I am blessed and highly favored. I was chosen. And I know what I am talking about and believe it with my all my heart. I’ll die for the cause if need be.
“I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or want. I can do EVERYTHING through him who gives me strength.” Philippians 4: 11-12